Rafako S. A.
|RAFAKO is a leader on the Polish power generation equipment market and the biggest boiler producer in Europe. Ca. 80% of boilers operated by Polish utilities had been delivered by RAFAKO. The Company is also a leader within the field of flue gas desulfurization plants based on wet lime and semi-dry methods.
RAFAKO offers general contracting within the scope of fossil fired power generation units, boiler island in particular, including PC boilers for sub- and supercritical steam parameters, CFB boilers, HRSG and stoker fired boilers as well as flue gas cleaning plants and equipment. The Company also offers boilers for waste incineration and biomass combustion.
|Darbo pobūdis||Key responsibilities of the job:
• Supervising works in water-sewage and HVAC scope according to Contract's requirements,
• Quality and punctuality of entrusted scope of works,
• Supervising the quality of delivered Detailed Design, RED CORREX and Quality Documentation,
• Participation in branch tests and commissioning (as a leader),
• Detailed Design verification before releasing to realisation,
• Active participation in branch purchase process,
• Daily support for the realisation team,
• Filling the Site Log Book.
|Siūlome||• Stable work in company with established position in Europe,
• Attractive salary,
• Basic work tools (mobile phone, laptop, work clothing).
|Reikalavimai||• Master degree in Environmental Engineering,
• Minimum 3 years of experience on similar position,
• Certification for performing independent position on Site in water-sewage and HVAC scope,
• At least 3 finished projects in Power Plant's sector or projects with value over 1 mln euro,
• Great organizational abilities,
• Fluent English.