|Everything we do is about bringing the world closer through technology. Our 20,000 talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. We’re empowering people, companies and societies. This is our business. Our passion. Our home. Welcome to Telia, the home of your next big opportunity and a place where everyone can be themselves with equal access to opportunities.
|Darbo pobūdis||We are looking for a Sourcing Manager in our Sourcing Team in Telia Lithuania, who will be focused on Devices category (mobile phones, tablets etc.). Sourcing is responsible for interaction with external suppliers, managing strategic supplier relationships and colabration with our internal Stakeholders to meet the Company’s business needs. We strive to increase customer satisfaction and add sustainable value to our Company by acting as Trusted adviser to Business in relation to sourcing, securing supply of products & services with the right Quality, SLAs, Technology and Total Cost of Ownership and manage the related risks.
I am Alexander Prokopovich and I am leading Sourcing in Telia Lithuania. We are one, integrated, cross-functional team consisting from highly skilled sourcing professionals who operate in deep collaboration with all our stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues.
Your next challenge?
We are searching for team member to strengthen our Sourcing community through cross-company collaboration and we will warmly welcome skilled professional to join our team in Vilnius. To excel in this role, you need to be an experienced sourcing professional with strong networking skills and an extensive experience in managing suppliers. You are passionate about technology, business and negotiations and you have a University degree within a relevant field. The Team you will be part of is responsible:
- Planning the pipeline of sourcing cases and together with colleagues prioritize to maximize business benefits;
- Actively work with stakeholders to understand & meet their need and expectations;
- Manage sourcing cases end-to-end and lead negotiation team;
- Negotiate contracts to secure favorable terms (price, specification, delivery, quality etc.);
- Manage commercial and legal aspects in agreements and upcoming issues that need resolution and/or settlement;
- Actively working with Category managers in TeliaCompany HQ and be involved in Global category strategies development;
- Constantly seeking for opportunities to simplify processes and deliver more value to Company;
- Contribute to overall sourcing performance and transformation;
Who are you?
We are looking for a Sourcing manager who understand Telco and/or Retail business, have experience in planning and sourcing of devices or similar consumer products, leading the negotiations, drafting and reviewing agreements. Your personality & Experience:
- Strong sourcing competences and experience;
- High personal drive to initiate, run and implement initiatives;
- Experience in demand planning and budgeting;
- Strong social and networking skills to enable interaction in a cross-functional global environment with all levels of management;
- A pragmatic way of working securing short time to agreement and at the same time securing Telia objectives;
- Experience from working in international organizations with complex business models and matrix organization;
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English, both written and spoken.
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary starting at 2000 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job!
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!