UAB "Citco Vilnius"
|Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
For more information contact Talent Acquisition on +370 5 204 8633.
|Darbo pobūdis||• General accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements. As well prepare consolidations on the group structures;
• Assist Account Manager in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services and other reporting in accordance with agreed deadlines;
• Support activities for audits (both internal and external) and liaising with auditors;
• Assist in managing, coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team, in so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere.
|Siūlome||• A challenging position in a rapidly growing international company;
• All conditions required for professional and personal development;
• Dynamic, friendly and supportive work environment;
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Opportunity to study ACCA.
|Reikalavimai||• Have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
• Have 3-5 years of professional experience in accounting;
• Have very good command of both written and spoken English;
• Have good analytical and problem solving skills.