UAB " Tesonet"
|Tesonet is home to a number of innovative projects that are taking the tech world by storm. We are driven to succeed and see no boundaries in reaching the heights we have envisioned. That said, the success of our projects rests on the shoulders of our great team, which over the past 6 months has grown from 80 to 230+ members.
Among the products we have developed, there’s a world renowned cybersecurity service, data intelligence service and unique business solutions powered by machine learning. No matter if it’s B2C or B2B projects, we always challenge the norm, invest in the latest technology and strive to achieve what others believe impossible.
|Darbo pobūdis||- Manual and automated testing of multi-applicational features from UX/UI standpoint;
- Reporting software defects and work with development team to resolve them;
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation;
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases;
- Maintain test plans, scripts and scenarios for new and existing features using QA best practices.
|Siūlome||- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!
|Reikalavimai||- Previous experience in software testing
- Experience with automated web testing;
- REST knowledge would be nice;
- Passion for breaking things;
- Sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent in English.