|Everything we do is about bringing the world closer through technology. Our 20,000 talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. We’re empowering people, companies and societies. This is our business. Our passion. Our home. Welcome to Telia, the home of your next big opportunity and a place where everyone can be themselves with equal access to opportunities.
|Darbo pobūdis||Right now, we are looking for a Learning & Development People Specialist to People HUB.
People HUB is the “go to place” for advice and support on people related topics for all employees globally in Telia. We are a true cross border team with team members from various Telia countries. Our target is to build up a great employee experience by being relevant, accessible and digital.
This role is a contractor position, so you will be hired by our partners and not directly by Telia.
Your next challenge?
Our team ensures delivery of Telia common global People processes and programs within the development area. In addition, we handle various local people activities.
Now we need You to join our team to coordinate and administrate Telia group common learning and development programs.
In this position you will deliver local Telia Lithuania programs or other projects, to all our countries. You will:
- Be the specialist of development area (having deep understanding and competence) to be able to support people partners, leaders and employees
- Coordinate EU funded training project
- Initiate planned training activities and keep track of their delivery
- Perform purchasing activities ensuring best use of funding options, prepare and negotiate contracts
- Be touch point for our team group program delivery leads in case help with group program organization needed in the country
Who are you?
- Great at working with people virtually in multicultural organization
- A “doer” that can execute and deliver
- Detail oriented
- Used to developing content through analysis
- Willing to embrace change and learn new ways
- You have been in administrational roles in large organizations
- You have coordinated projects
- You are used to work in analytical way
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Previous knowledge about running development programs and facilitation is considered as benefit
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary starting at 1500 Eur (gross). Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you like to join our team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me Mattias 4848.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity