|PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.lt.
In Lithuania, the firm has been operating since 1993 and currently employs more than 180 people. Its clients include both multinational corporations and large local companies.
According to business daily “Verslo žinios“ PwC one of the most desired employers in Lithuania.
|Darbo pobūdis||- From your very first day, your work will be meaningful as our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
- Starting from December after a successful 5-month paid internship you can be offered a permanent position of an Audit Assistant.
|Siūlome||- A recent university graduate or student in the final year of studies
- Ambitious and motivated for personal and professional development
- With basic knowledge of key accounting principles (would be considered as an advantage)
- Proactive and effective team-player with good analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian
|Reikalavimai||- You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information, and get involved in challenging and complex assignments
- You will get the chance to assist in meaningful and various engagement projects
- You will be automatically enrolled in consistent and high quality training programmes, giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work and to receive globally recognized certifications, such as ACCA
- You will undergo an intensive induction program, with a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform
- You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training programme
- You will have the opportunity of part-time job (combine your studies and work)