UAB „People Link“
|Our client JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. They’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, Camel and Logic e-cigarette brand.
Now this Global Top Employer is looking for a Logistics Operations Specialist in Vilnius.
|Darbo pobūdis||the key person supporting all logistics operations in Baltics cluster of markets. Also, role includes:
• Planning all the production moving from factories to distributors on a daily basis;
• Providing necessary documentation leading each shipment and assuring documents quality;
• Tracking the whole productions movement and communicating about its delivery progress;
• Facing up the issues during the transportation period, reporting it to authorized colleagues and making your own initiatives dealing with unexpected situations;
• Monitoring logistic systems and related customer data in SAP program.
|Siūlome||• Working experience (at least 1 year) in Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse/Customer Service;
• Fluency in English (Russian language would be considered as an advantage);
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (experience of SAP or other ERP system would be an advantage);
• Strive for quality, positive attitude towards challenges and “can do” spirit.
|Reikalavimai||• Wide and large-scale working experience with all needed support for you to become an independent and reliable specialist in the well-known global company;
• Dynamic daily job with opportunity to work with 5 different countries (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Iceland) and improve your communication and English skills;
• Getting knowledge of different logistics programs, which company operates globally;
• Possibility to continue your career path in a big company structure;
• Regular quality trainings and constant learning and inspiration from global professional managers and colleagues.