UAB "RIMI LIETUVA"
|Rimi Baltic is one of the leading retailers in Baltic States and is represented in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. We are a part of ICA Gruppen - leading retail organization in the Nordic region. There are more than 200 different job positions available in our stores and office, which means there is a place for you to grow.
But most of all - we are very diverse people, yet we are all committed to three common values: simplicity, commitment, and entrepreneurship. If these are also your values, you will find a lot of likeminded and friendly people here.
Whatever the reasons you might choose Rimi, your choice is valued here. So join Rimi and together we will make every day a little easier for our customers.
LLC Rimi Baltic,
Registration number: 40003592957
|Darbo pobūdis||- Challenging and dynamic work in one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics,
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally, apply your skills to a wide variety of assignments and opportunity to develop leadership skills,
- Employee development and training programs,
- Extensive career opportunities within the whole Rimi Baltic Group,
- Competent and professional team support,
- Friendly working environment with different team events,
- Social security and health insurance.
|Reikalavimai||- Minimum 2 years' experience as system administrator or related field, including LAN administration and end user problem solving;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office products administration;
- Knowledge of Office 365 administration, Networking and Internet technologies, IT security;
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP services administration;
- PowerShell scripting experience (advantage);
- Experience in project management and coordination of suppliers;
- Initiative and ability to solve complex problems;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of English and Lithuanian.
We will entrust You to:
- Ensure IT infrastructure systems efficient operations (infrastructure systems equipment appliances and software applications);
- Support problem solving process for IT infrastructure;
- Participate in infrastructure development, implementation and improvement projects;
- Communicate with external companies/parties/suppliers;
- Arrange regular maintenance and checks of the systems according to procedures;
- Implement appropriate controls in order to ensure security of infrastructure system data, gather and report statistics about security breaches.