UAB "FL Technics"
|FL Technics is a global provider of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through speed, knowledge and innovative solutions we aim to build a safer aviation world. We value partnership, ownership, continuous improvement, positive attitude, and respect. With the team of over 1.000 professionals operating at modern hangars and shops in Lithuania, Indonesia and within the extensive network of line maintenance support across Europe we serve customers from Europe, the CIS and Russia, Asia-Pacific and Africa. Company specializes in base maintenance, line maintenance, spare parts & component support, engine, APU & LG management solutions, full aircraft engineering, technical training, and military aircraft component support.
FL Technics is an EASA Part-145, Part-M, Part-147, Part-21 certified company with certificate approvals in Indonesia, Bermuda and other countries. FL Technics is a member of Avia Solutions Group AB, an international, publicly traded aviation holding company with over 20 subsidiaries worldwide. Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, the Group has representative offices in the USA, the UK, Poland, Serbia, Estonia, Russia, Thailand and Indonesia. The shares of Avia Solutions Group are a publicly traded at Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE) since 2011.
|Darbo pobūdis||- 1st line IT support and resolution of incidents and service requests;
- Communication with users and other IT users on incident solution;
- Manage access rights workflows and granting access rights for users;
- Prepare, repair workplace equipment for users.
|Siūlome||- Challenging environment;
- Opportunity to grow as a professional;
- Career opportunities;
- Exposure to aviation industry.
|Reikalavimai||- University degree (preferable in IT field);
- Good understanding of computer components, software and networks;
- Good communication skills, responsibility;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Experience of working in Service desk team will be an advantage.