|Tesonet is home to a number of innovative projects that are taking the tech world by storm. We are driven to succeed and see no boundaries in reaching the heights we have envisioned. That said, the success of our projects rests on the shoulders of our great team that's on the way to a digital revolution.
Among the products we have developed, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity service, data intelligence service and unique business solutions powered by machine learning. No matter if it’s B2C or B2B projects, we always challenge the norm, invest in the latest technology and strive to achieve what others believe impossible.
|Darbo pobūdis||We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Back-end Guild Life
Frameworks. Libraries. Databases. Repeat.
Highly scalable applications, open-source frameworks and libraries, Sentry all the way – welcome to the back-end life. Here at Tesonet, our infrastructure is based on microservices and REST. Our SLA is to be upheld and we strive to write beautiful code as much as we can. We can’t imagine our work without RabbitMQ allowing us to execute the code of our applications asynchronously. And when it comes to databases, we trust in SQL and NoSQL to make our lives easier. Every challenge that comes our way, we smash together, unifying our logical, computing and creative skills. Even if it’s something crazy, like building a boat powered by an electric skateboard.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for building a Linux app using Go;
- Work closely with the rest of the team to define the product vision and make architecture decisions;
- Build new features and software improvements;
- Together with the team and a Product owner define further software development steps.
What We Expect
- Solid experience in backend development and willingness to learn and develop Go apps;
- To be familiar with some of Go frameworks and tools;
- Passion for designing robust APIs that stand the test of time;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and RDBMS.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.
- Gross salary starting at 2600 EUR/month