|Revel Systems is a hybrid cloud-based Point-of-Sale system for restaurants and retail establishments that enables real time access to data with a scalable, secure, and centrally managed solution. We have created revolutionary software, paired with the iPad that has caused a massive paradigm shift in the Point-of-Sale industry.
Revel Systems has built and is continuing to build a committed, passionate team. We understand that we are making a wave in the POS industry. Revel iPad POS combined with our great team is what got us here today, and is what will continue to propel us forward in the future.
|Darbo pobūdis||Revel Systems is looking for a Full-stack technical lead/architect who has a proven experience in designing and development of high availability applications. If you have a SOLID view how to build a robust and quality product and able to convince the development team of 20+ engineers to follow you, it is a place for you. This position does not include HR responsibility.
- Work closely with the product, design, third-party providers, development and the services teams to convert ideas to reality while managing all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Lead technical architecture, coding standards and other team policies. Provide architectural guidance and direction to solve complex problems with simple solutions
- Understand and share the big picture with the development team
- End-to-end application development in Scrum team
- Create sufficient technical documentation and keep it current
- Be a role model for the team members, both junior and senior, encouraging their professional growth and maximizing their potential contributions
Requirements and Skills
- Software development experience in a high availability, widely used applications.React and Python experience would be an advantage
- Strong product sense and the ability to own large areas of product design and usability
- This is a hands-on role where you’ll be coding alongside the team. We’re looking for a leader who can win the technical respect of the team with their own accomplishments, work in an agile, fast-changing environment, and lead us to building great quality product
- Proved experience in building micro-service architecture applications
- Argument level of thinking and ability to sell technical ideas to the international teams
- Proficient written/spoken English is a must
- Work in a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals
- Opportunity to work with latest technologies
- Flexible working schedule
- Ability to travel to US
- Apple equipment
- Employee benefits: insurance, referral bonus