UAB "BERENT Research Baltic"
|BERENT is a successfully growing international full-service market research agency established in 1998 in Denmark and Germany. UAB BERENT Research Baltic is a part of the company group and has head office in Vilnius.
BERENT provides research-based information and consultancy to public and business organisations. 90% of our market research projects are multinational and multilingual.
|Darbo pobūdis||• Your role will involve desk and telephone research, i.e. looking for relevant information on the Internet and contacting high profile business people around the world for a standardised telephone interview on behalf of our clients - European public organisations.
• The assignments are pure research, not involving any telemarketing or telesales activity.
|Siūlome||• An opportunity to work on a number of global research projects and gain unique and valuable experience
• PART TIME vacancy with 80-100 monthly work hours
• TEMPORARY work contract until end of September 2019
• Possibility to combine work with studies or other obligations
• Full training prior to the start
• An international, friendly and supportive environment
• Pay commensurate with the role
|Reikalavimai||• Native speakers’ level (or at least C1) of one of the following European languages: English, German, French, Italian or Spanish both in oral and written
• Multilingual capability will be considered a great advantage
• Awareness of business communication style both oral and written
• Experience in B2B conversations will be a great advantage
• Professional, clear, phone skills
• High level of self-discipline and ability to meet goals and tight deadlines
We require from applying candidates a detailed CV and introduction letter explaining why you are suitable for this position.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH.