UAB "Continental Automotive Lithuania"
|Continental Central Electronic Plants operates currently 30 manufacturing sites worldwide for automotive components, employing more than 40,000 people.
Building the first Continental manufacturing plant in Kaunas, Lithuania is an important part of our growth strategy in Europe. With this strategic decision, Continental is continuing to expand the successful electronics production and European presence in order to be able to better satisfy the customers’ growing demand for electronic components.
Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 will have a great impact to our daily business. In this environment, you will have the opportunity to shape the future with state-of-the-art plant concepts.
In our new plant, products of Continental´s Body & Security (Interior division) and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (Chassis & Safety division) business units are to be manufactured for the OEM‘s (car manufacturer).
Through various control modules and management systems, I B&S delivers a more reliable system, with fewer components, at best cost. The Business Unit Advanced Driver Assistance Systems develop and produce sensors, driving functions as well as control units for assisted and automated driving.
The plant product portfolio includes door and seat control units, gateways and intelligent glass control units as well as radar sensors for anticipatory applications such as Adaptive Cruise Control and short-range radar.
We are looking for enthusiastic and qualified colleagues who want to join us in the ramp up and foster our new CEP plant´s successful development.
|Darbo vieta||Kaunas, Jonava, Kėdainiai|
|Darbo pobūdis||- Supervising low and high current electricall installations, monitoring facilities in technical areas:
- Responsible for maintenance of low and high current electrical instalations (electricity network, fire alarm system, BMS etc.);
- Providing technical supervision of installations and brings corrections on functional parameters and operating conditions;
- UPS for IT infrastructure;
- Measure and record Energy Consumption on all possible levels (general, differentiated);
- Identify and assess all major energy consumers in the location;
- Identify training needs in order to cover energy related aspects (technical, managerial);
- Conduct internal energy management audits at planed intervals;
- Evaluate introduction of ISO 50001 in the location;
- Calculate and record energy consumption related KPIs, investigate and respond to significant deviations;
- Supervising the work performed by subcontractors;
- Supervising the safety equipment power supply;
- Participating in new equipment installation processes;
- Collaboration with various subcontractors on matters of maintenance;
- Supporting the Facility team and the intervention technicians.
|Siūlome||- Health insurance package;
- Accident insurance 24/7;
- Full travel insurance (valid on business trips);
- Flexible work concept;
- Bonus based on annual performance.
|Reikalavimai||- Knowledge in Electronics / Electrotechnics and Mechanics / Mechatronics;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent English language;
- Higher education in Electrical field;
- Relevant Professional Experience 6-10 years;
- Certificate - Highest (AK) electrical safety category in low voltage;
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian legislation regarding building engineering systems and maintenance.