|We started with 3 people on September 25th 2016. 20 days later we released the first version of our product. Currently, eAgronom users provide food for over 3 million people.
The core of our product is great software. Our drive and vision comes from working with wonderful farmers and the best team.
What’s it like to be in the team?
The gist of it is, we offer a lot of freedom, respect, and power to make your own decision, and we expect a whole lot. We don’t micromanage. We train, we coach, and we give context - you can do the rest. The most important is to reach goals and have fun. It’s true that this job is not for everyone, however, if you enjoy challenges you are welcome to the team.
|Darbo pobūdis||Day to day you will engage with customers across multiple contact points and work creatively to make their experience better. You will actively contribute to our strategy, improve our product, create content, and learn something new every day.
Your input will have a real impact on how we give support and on our clients.
|Siūlome||What's in it for you?
- You'll be a part of a fast-growing startup and make an immediate impact.
- You'll help our customers succeed.
- You’ll get to learn how a tech startup is built.
- You'll have a key role in expanding to a new market
- You’ll get to set your own goals in the same framework as people Google uses for their goals.
- You’ll get to work in a team of outstanding (party) people.
- You’ll also get salary, commission, vacation days, and company trips to wherever we decide to go for a swim.
|Reikalavimai||We are looking for someone who:
- Can move to Tartu, Estonia (we need someone on site!)
- Communicates well in verbal and written Lithuanian and English
- Shows empathy when solving customers’ problems
- Strives constantly to self-improve
- Is able to multitask and work under pressure (don’t worry - we have a great team to back you up)
- Sees an opportunity in every challenge