UAB "Western Union Processing Lithuania"
|Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category.
|Darbo pobūdis||We’re seeking a Collector, Digital Payments based in our Vilnius office, Lithuania. In this role, you will be responsible for collection processes related to WU.com transactions. In addition to that, you will have opportunity to work on complete responses to bank inquiries and disputes by preparing comprehensive case reviews as well as support internal and external payment inquiries.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Completing day-to-day collection processes;
- Conduct inbound and outbound calls to customers, negotiate, and collect unpaid debts;
- Communication with bank partners and providing investigations to them;
- Perform various administrative functions including reporting and maintaining account notes and ensure all requests are processed accurately;
- Identify and communicate areas of improvement, take initiatives and responsibility for decisions;
- Identify, investigate and report of suspicious activity on accounts where necessary.
|Siūlome||What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities;
- Ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work;
- An interesting multicultural working environment;
- An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package;
- As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program.
|Reikalavimai||What you will need to succeed:
- College or university degree
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Fluent in English and German (both verbal and written);
- Be self-motivated and results-oriented;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Customer centricity and willingness to learn each day;
- Ability to focus on the task and be proactive;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work during regular working hours (9am-6pm)