|DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billon company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
|Darbo pobūdis||- Manage Citrix run and maintain including patching, deploy users, virtual desktops and servers, monitoring environment and create reports.
- Perform L2 support & administrative tasks pertaining to the end User environment, Applications, Roaming Profiles, AD policies, and Citrix policies as required.
- Run and maintain appsense, profile resets.
- Provide guidance and support for complex technical issues.
|Siūlome||- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with strong traditions and values.
- Stable employment and high standards of work.
- Competitive salary and benefit policy.
- Primary training.
- Career development within global structure.
|Reikalavimai||2+ year experience supporting multiple citrix environments in a global environment utilizing the following:
- XenApp 6.x Administration.
- XenDesktop 5.x/7.x Administration.
- Appsense 8.x administrator level.
- Web Interface/Storefront Administration.
- Citrix Access Gateway - Basic Operations.
- Windows Server 2008/2012 Troubleshooting.
- Security & Antivirus Product Support (e.g.Symantec AV, -
Symatec SEP, Mcafee EPO, TrendMicro etc.) at Server level.
- Patch Management - Microsoft/Citrix XenApp/Citrix XenDesktop/Virtual Desktops patching experience.
- Monitoring product support (e.g. EGi,SCOM).
- Ability to work in a team.
- Quick orientation and decision-making in stressful situations.
- Responsibility for the final result.
- English is required (speaking and writing).
- German is a benefit.