|Hostinger is a customer-obsessed, idea-driven, ever-growing web hosting giant. As a global company, we believe in personal online expression and constant growth.
With offices located in Lithuania, Indonesia, Brazil, Ukraine, and Cyprus we have an international team made of web hosting experts. They work hard daily to provide top-notch web hosting services and technology, allowing people around the globe to unlock the power of the internet and acquire the freedom to learn, create, and grow.
We use no-limits PHP, MySQL, hPanel tools, allowing complete creative control over your personal endeavors.
On top of that, we are the biggest free web hosting company in the world!
We care deeply about the success of our clients, understanding the scale of our work and its daily global impact. Hostinger works diligently every day, to lay the path for your success.
Read more about our company culture and join our amazing team!
|Darbo pobūdis||Are you a curious, code quality obsessed developer looking for challenges? If so, then keep on reading!
Here at Hostinger, we start with the customer and deliver a top - notch customer experience. Our core Product team is creating the best infrastructure to make the business skyrocket. Among the products they have developed, there’s a custom solution web hosting panel which is one of the top web hosting platforms in the market. And we are making it number one for our clients! We love technical challenges, are quality obsessed and can’t stop coding. If this sounds like you, let’s meet!
What you will do:
- Work on a custom solution tool which is one of the top web hosting platforms in the market;
- Deliver high quality code solutions and make decisions on product’s architecture;
- Write clear, scalable and tested code that creates actual business value;
- Some big pieces of work at the moment include: building and maintaining our current APIs and moving towards micro services;
- Share feedback with your peers;
- Collaborate with other teams to make an impact and see how your code actually affects over 30 mln. of our happy clients worldwide!
What we expect:
- Extensive PHP experience (bonus points for Laravel);
- Understanding of OOP principles & proper code design;
- Unit testing and end-to-end testing;
- Knowledge of REST API, SQL and any ORM;
- Git versioning system is not new to you as you did tracking changes there numerous times;
- You know how messaging brokers like Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis function;
- You are a self-starter who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
What we offer:
- A culture which actually values high standards - we dive deep and strive for the best results;
- Flexible working hours, separate workspaces, no unnecessary distractions;
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues;
- Possibility to grow by overcoming challenges and challenging others - we promote action - oriented behaviour and enjoy learning from mistakes;
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- Access to our brand new and modern office based in the city centre;
- Work in a culture which promotes freedom - we don’t wait or want to be told what to do, we love freedom and focus;
- Gross salary starting from 3000 Eur/Net (depends on your experience).
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!