UAB "Citco Vilnius"
|Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
For more information contact Talent Acquisition on +370 5 204 8633.
|Darbo pobūdis||As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality services to our international clients, you will report to Accounts Payable Manager and work closely with the team under supervision of senior colleagues. This role will suit engaged, customer orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco.
Job Duties in Brief:
* Control and management of dedicated client portfolio interest, tax, corporate and property level payments;
* Payments processing on various online banking and client platforms;
* Acting as a first point of contact for payment and banking related issues and escalations;
* Consistent review of internal processes, work efficiency and client service improvement;
* Communication with clients and Citco worldwide offices regarding payment and banking related matters;
* Review and maintenance of Client / Company Policies and Procedures.
|Siūlome||A challenging position in a rapidly growing international company;
All conditions required for professional and personal development;
Dynamic, friendly and supportive work environment;
Competitive salary and benefits;
True opportunity to face international business environment.
|Reikalavimai||University degree or last year student;
Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office packages);
Good English language (written and spoken) skills;
Accuracy and attention to details.