UAB „NKT Lithuania“
|NKT is a global company with headquarters in Broendby, Denmark. The company has approximately 3,400 employees, 13 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2017, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1bn. NKT is part of NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
|Darbo pobūdis||• Scanning and verifying incoming invoices (~40-50% of working time)
• Processing and booking incoming invoices (~30-40% of working time)
• Participate in period-close procedures for Accounts Payable
• Handle inquiries from internal customers and outsourcing partners or authorities in a timely manner
• Supporting audit activities, prepare data according to the request from auditors
• Identify opportunities for process improvement
• Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures
• Assist with the monthly inter-company processes
• Participate in assigned projects in order to support business needs and priorities
• Perform ad hoc tasks that require accounting skills
|Siūlome||• Brand new open-office environment at Kauno Dokas
• Great experience to help build new organization
• International team and culture
• Flexible working hours
• Employee benefit package
|Reikalavimai||• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline, higher commercial certificate or similar
• 1-2 years of experience in accounting, accounts payables or receivables from a Shared Services organization or a major company is preferred.
• International experience is desired, but not a requirement.
• Preferably knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system.
• Good command of Microsoft Office tools and MS Excel in particular.
• Good understanding of internal controls & risk management practices.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Fluent written and oral English.
• Strong team player